Thank you SO SO much to My Little Megara for nominating me for the Great Doll Blog Award! 😀 I’m honored!
In a nutshell, the rules of this award are to answer the questions put forth by the person who nominated you, then to nominate at least five more bloggers, leaving them five questions to answer!
Here are the lovely My Little Megara’s questions. 🙂
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since August of 2015, so nine months! 😀
2. What is your favorite post that you’ve written/ photographed?
Ooooooh, this is a toughie, although I have to say my Mission: IMDOLLSIBLE short story and photoshoot. I have an extremely nerdy obsession with vintage spy television shows like the original Mission: Impossible, the Man From UNCLE, and Get Smart, so this post was a blast to write. The photos turned out to be some of my favorite that I’ve ever taken (one of them is my header), even though I didn’t expect them to turn out that way. 😉 I love these two photos in particular because they perfectly epitomize what I want my blog to be–a place where you can find ideas to expand the dimensions in which you collect dolls. A simple doll from Target or Walmart can become a spy, princess, superhero…whatever you want! 😀 (also, doesn’t Poppy look so rad in the photo below???) 😛
- Claire, from Once Upon A Yarn
- Catie, from Fairytale Monsters
- Meg, from My Life in Purple and Plastic
- Farrah, from Cozy Comforts and Dolls
- Jan, from Through the Eyes of a 12″ Girl
(If anyone else whom I didn’t nominate wants to do it, feel free and consider yourself nominated!)
And here are my five questions (I took a few that I liked from My Little Megara 🙂 ):
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite doll that you own (can be any brand)?
- What doll do you hope to own some day?
- If you could have the outfit of any of your dolls, which would it be?
- What is your favorite post/video that you’ve ever written/photographed/filmed?
Thank you again so much to My Little Megara for nominating me! 🙂 ❤ I hope you all enjoyed my long-winded answers. 😉