Continuing our series of Ever After Heroes, today our featured heroine is none other than Hawkgirl!
Hawkgirl is pretty under appreciated, so I’ll explain. The version of Hawkgirl that I based this costume off of is from the Justice League cartoon, where she was one of the founding members. The wings were a challenge, and I’m not entirely happy with them, so I’ll probably remake them at some point.
Here’s the info list for the different parts of her outfit:
- Top: basic tube top, similar to the one in My Froggy Stuff’s superhero tutorial, with a strip of red satin sewn on. Made from gold performance fabric and red satin.
- Pants: made from My Froggy Stuff’s yoga pants tutorial (minus the waistband), made from green synthetic fabric I had lying around.
- Wings: made from craft from with feathers hot glued on
- Shoes: from Ghoul Fair Elissabat
- Earrings: from Casta Fierce
- Bracelet: from I ❤ Fashion Webarella, repainted silver
- Mace: made by dotting hot glue on a round bead, with a small rod added and painted silver.
Here are some more pics of Hawkgirl!