I had so much fun creating Wonder Woman Cerise that I decided to make more Ever After High super heroines! I dub them………Ever After Heroes!!! 🙂
I’ll be highlighting each of them over the next week or so, starting with Batgirl! 😀
I love Batgirl (AKA Barbara Gordon). She’s actually one of my favorite superheros ever, mainly because of her red hair, and because I love her in the 60’s Batman show. In that show, she works as a librarian when she’s not fighting crime, which makes me love her even more. There are several different versions of her outfit, and I really want to do the purple/yellow version someday, but I did the black/yellow version because I happened to have a ton of two-way stretch black fabric. Also, I know that Batgirl wears a mask, but I wanted to make it obvious that this is an EAH/DC mashup, so I decided to leave her face as-is, without a mask, to make her more recognizable as Holly O’Hair. 🙂
Here’s the info list for the different outfit parts:
- Shirt: made from my Doll Shirt Tutorial, using two-way stretch black fabric.
- Pants: made from My Froggy Stuff’s yoga pants tutorial (I made these without a waistband, though), using the same two-way stretch black fabric as the shirt.
- Cape: made from a piece of black satin cut into a rounded shape with points on the edge.
- Boots: from Freaky Fusion-Inspired Ghouls Frankie Stein (repainted black).
- Bracelet: from the I ❤ Fashion Webarella doll.
- Gloves: I switched out Holly’s hands with black hands also from I ❤ Fashion Webarella.
Here are more pics of Batgirl! 🙂
By the way, have you ever seen the 60’s Batgirl theme song? It’s completely and utterly awesomely cheesy. 😀