Squeee!!! The lovely Cogaroo Crafts has nominated me for the Liebster Award! I’ll answer her 10 questions below. 🙂 (The rules of the Liebster award, in a nutshell, are that when somebody nominates you, you answer their questions, then come up with 10 more questions and nominate others.)
Okay, so here they are!
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Can I say all of them? 😛 Sort of kidding…but I have a love for every princess, since I have to assume their personalities when I work at kid’s parties and events in costume. But if I had to narrow the list, it would be Elsa. She was my first ever costume, and I love getting into character and acting like her. Plus, I’ll sing Let it Go with you ANYWHERE. 🙂
2. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (You can’t wish for more wishes.)
Okay, so I’m warning you that this’ll be crazy… 😉 1) my own private Jo-Ann Fabrics, 2) a $1000 giftcard to Target (what??? they have dolls there ;)), and 3) that I would become a doctor so that I could visit third-world countries and heal children.
3. What’s one random fact about yourself?
Well, I kind of already said this, but I work at kid’s events and parties in character as different princesses. 🙂
4. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
Slightly breezy, no bugs of any kind, with light sunshine. I call that weather “outdoor air conditioning”. 🙂
5. What’s your favorite book, and who is your favorite character in it?
The Chronicles of Narnia, and Lucy. 🙂
6. Do you have a phobia, and if so, what is it?
Dumb as it sounds, I have a phobia of mayonnaise. Now you know my secret! 😛
7. The desert island question. What three things couldn’t you live without if you were stranded? (And think that food and shelter were not an issue.)
A whole lot of yarn, a set of Jane Austen books, and a solar-powered computer that could play Disney movies.
8. If you won a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
My family–I’d get us a giant house in the mountains.
9. If you could visit anywhere (it could be fictional), where would you go?
Hmmmm….Probably Narnia. 🙂
10. What’s your favorite movie?
I bet you can guess!!! 😉 Frozen!!!!! 🙂 Or Tangled.
Now, to nominate. 🙂 I’d like to nominate:
Meg, from Meg: My Life in Purple and Plastic
Ani, from Life According to Ani
Here are my questions:
- If you could have any literature, movie, or TV show character’s wardrobe, who would it be?
- Where would you most like to vacation (it can be fictional)?
- If you could teach a class on anything, what would you teach?
- What’s your favorite flower?
- What’s your favorite flavor of potato chips?
- If you were a lego figure, what would you be?
- What’s your favorite breakfast?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- If you had a $10000 giftcard to any store, what store would it be?
- What’s your ideal music playlist?
A million thanks to Cogaroo Crafts for nominating me! 🙂 🙂 🙂